Office hour in semester 1: Monday 11.30-12.30
- (with Luck Darnière)
Defining integer valued functions in rings of continuous definable functions over a topological field. Submitted 2018.
- (with Igor Klep)
A Model Theoretic Perspective of Matrix Rings. Submitted 2018. ArXiv.
- (with Omar León Sánchez )
Differential Weil Descent and Differentially Large Fields. Submitted 2018. ArXiv.
- (with Max Dickmann and Niels Schwartz) Spectral
Spaces. New Mathematical Monographs, vol. 35, 650 pages.
Cambridge University Press. March 2019. Online ISBN: 9781316543870.
- Model Theory of Modules, Algebras and Categories.
Edited by Alberto Facchini, Lorna Gregory, Sonia L'Innocente, Marcus Tressl.
Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 730.
- On the strength of some topological lattices. Ordered Algebraic Structures and Related Topics,
Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 697, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2017, pp. 325-347.
- Logic Colloquium 2012.
Edited by Uri Abraham, Lev Beklemishev, Paola D'Aquino, Marcus Tressl.
Annals of Pure and Applied Logic. Volume 167, Issue 10, Pages 865-1028 (October 2016)
- (with Tim Mellor)
Non-axiomatizability of real spectra in L∞λ.
Annales de la Faculté des Sciences de Toulouse, Vol. XXI, no. Spécial, 2012, pp. 131--146
- (with Salma Kuhlmann) Comparison of Exponential-Logarithmic and Logarithmic-Exponential series. Math. Logic Quarterly, 58, No. 6, 434 - 448 (2012).
- (with Niels Schwartz) Elementary properties of minimal and maximal points in Zariski spectra.
Journal of Algebra 323 (2010) 698-728.
- Bounded super real closed rings.
Logic Colloquium 2007, volume 35 of Lect. Notes Log., pages 220--237. Assoc. Symbol. Logic, La Jolla, CA, 2010.
- Heirs of box types in polynomially bounded structures.
The Journal of Symbolic Logic, vol 74, No. 4, p.1225-1263 (2009).
- Super real closed rings.
Fundamenta Mathematicae 194 (2007), no. 2, 121-177.
- (with Igor Klep)
The Prime Spectrum and the Extended Prime Spectrum of non commutative Rings.
Algebras and Representation Theory (2007), vol. 10, no. 3, 257 -- 270.
Pseudo Completions and Completions in Stages of o-minimal structures. Arch. Math. Logic (2006), vol 45, no. 8, 983-1009.
Computation of the z-radical in C(X). Advances in Geometry 6 (2006), no. 1, 139-175.
The elementary theory of Dedekind cuts in polynomially bounded structures.
Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, Volume 135, Issues 1-3, September 2005, Pages 113-134.
- The uniform companion for large differential fields of characteristic 0.
Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 357 (2005), no. 10, 3933-3951.
Valuation theoretic content of the Marker-Steinhorn Theorem.
The Journal of Symbolic Logic, vol. 69, No. 1, p.91-93 (2004).
- (with Vincent Astier)
Axiomatization of local-global principles for pp-formulas in spaces of orderings.
Arch. Math. Logic 44 (2005), no. 1, 77--95.
Model Completeness of o-minimal Structures expanded by Dedekind Cuts.
Journal of Symbolic Logic 70 (2005), no. 1, pp. 29--60.
Proceedings of the RAAG Summer School Lisbon 2003: O-minimal Structures.
Edited By Niels Schwartz and Marcus Tressl. Network RAAG (2005).
- (with Thomas Grill and Manfred Knebusch) An existence theorem for systems of implicit differential equations.
Banach Center Publications, vol. 58, Warszawa 2002, p.75-77.
- A Structure Theorem for Differential Algebras. Banach Center Publications, vol. 58, Warszawa 2002, p.201-206.
The real spectrum of continuous definable functions in o-minimal structures.
Séminaire de Structures Algébriques Ordonnées 1997-1998, No. 68, Mars 1999, p. 1-15.
Preprints and work in progress:
- Interpreting formulas of divisible lattice ordered abelian groups. 2016.
- (with Nicolas Guzy) pd-adically closed rings.
Extended abstract as published in Séminaire de Structures Algébriques Ordonnées 2008.
- Decidability questions for real closed rings.
Dedekind cuts in polynomially bounded, o-minimal expansions of real closed fields.
Model Theory Preprint Server
Logic Seminar Manchester
Lancashire Yorkshire Model Theory Seminar
Site maintained by
. Last modified: Saturday, 21st September 2019.
Local time: 2019-11-19 08:28:32