- Folarin Oyebolu: KTP Associate with Biopharm Services, Expensive optimization for bioprocessing, from April 2019
Current PhD students
- Seyed Mahdi Shavarani: Co-supervisor, Machine Decision-Makers, funded by AMBS Scholarship, since January 2019
- Louise Kelly: Lead supervisor, An explainable AI platform for forensic testing, funded by the CDT for
Data Analytics and Society, since September 2018
- Christopher Rhodes: Co-supervisor (Lead supervisor is Ricardo Climent, Departemnt of Music), Exploiting bio-feedback, virtual reality and machine learning for
teaching high-level musical performance, funded by EPSRC Doctoral Training Partnership Studentship, since September 2018
- Chimdimma Noelyn Onah: Lead supervisor, Data analytics at the interface of social science and healthcare economics,
funded by the CDT for Data Analytics and Society, since September 2017
- Chidinma Chukwuemeka: Co-supervisor, Exploration vs exploitation in job seeking,
funded by AMBS Scholarship, since September 2016
- Orbay Uensoy: Lead supervisor, Football analytics, funded by AMBS Scholarship, since September 2016
- Cameron Shand: Co-supervisor, Multiobjective clustering for streaming data, funded by CDT in Computer Science, since September 2015
Completed PhD students
Past team members
- Folarin Oyebolu: Co-supervisor, Combinatorial stochastic algorithms for biopharmaceutical capacity planning problems, funded by EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Emergent Macromolecular Therapies, September 2014 - December 2018. Now KTP Associate with Biopharm Services
- Hichem Barki: KTP Associate with Dream Agility, Visual AI, September 2018 - February 2019. Now Information Analyst at the University of Manchester.
- Chen-Wei Chang: KTP Associate with Biopharm Services, Bioprocess optimization, July 2017 - September 2018. Now Data Innovation Coordinator at Bonsucro.
- Emiao Lu: KTP Associate with Dream Agility, Bidding algorithms for digital marketing, June 2017 - December 2017. Now Data Analyst at Tencent.