Building an Active Appearance Model
To build an Active Appearance Model you need
You then need the am_build_aam tool.
- A set of images of the objects of interest
- A set of points marked up on each image
- A SMD file describing the model directory and name, and which images and points.
- An appearance model (*.apm) (see building appearance models)
- A AAMProps file describing what type of AAM to build and how.
Assuming your AAMProps file has the same stemname as your SMD file, at the command line invoke
where xxxx is the base name of your SMD file.
This will create a file modelname.aam in the directory specified in the SMD file.