Today, based on your feedback we have six shorter videos as opposed to four slightly longer ones. Total running time remains similar – thanks for those of you that took the time to feedback that more, short videos is preferable, it was a pleasure to incorporate this (sorry that it was only possible to include it by the last lecture – this was the first I could because lectures were recorded in advance). We'll finish off the content in zoom, as in recent weeks. The lineup today is:
- Terrestrial ecosystems – Section 10.1.
- Adaptations to life on land – Section 10.2.
- Precambrian life on land – Section 10.3.
- Plants move onto land – Section 10.4.
- Arthropods move onto land – 10.5.
- Vertebrates move onto land – 10.6.
- Life on land since the Mesozoic – Zoom.