I am currently a Research Associate at the University of Manchester. I received my BSc (Hons.) degree in Multimedia Computing in 2012 and my PhD degree in 2016 from Manchester Metropolitan University. I had an active role as a student representative within MMU, Co-Chairing the internal MMU Science and Engineering Symposium 2015.
My current role is the medical imaging analysis of children's hip disease. This Research Associate position is funded by Arthritis UK and is part of the ORCHID study with the University of Liverpool and Alder Hey children's hospital. My research expertise is in facial expression and micro-facial expression analysis, deep learning and medical image analysis.
- 29.07.18 - Two papers accepted in Computational Methods and Clinical Applications in Musculoskeletal Imaging (MSKI) workshop in conjunction with MICCAI 2018
- 11.06.18 - Invited to be on the Technical Committee for 29th British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC) 2018
- 27.02.18 - Paper accepted in the Facial Micro-Expression Grand Challenge workshop in conjunction with FG 2018
- 30.01.18 - Co-Organisor of the Facial Expressions Analysis of Human and Animal Behavior Symposia at the Measuring Behavior Conference 2018
- 30.01.18 - Invited to be on the Program Committee for the 11th Measuring Behavior Conference 2018
- 10.11.17 - Invited to be on the Program Committee for the 1st Facial Micro-Expression Grand Challenge (MEGC) at FG 2018
- 12.10.17 - Invited to be on the Program Committee for the 8th Int. Workshop on Human Behavior Understanding (HBU) at FG 2018
- 30.07.17 - Invited to be on the Program Committee for the IEEE Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition 2018
- 10.04.17 - Invited to be on the Program Committee for the Automatic Face Analytics for Human Behavior Understanding workshop at the BMVC
- 01.03.17 - Started a Research Associate position at the University of Manchester in the Centre for Imaging Sciences