Significant International Paper Prizes for UK Computer Vision Researchers
A probably incomplete list.
- ECCV2002 :Joint winner of best paper prize
- R.H.Davies, C.J.Twining, T.F.Cootes, J.C.Waterton,C.J.Taylor, "3D Statistical Shape Models Using Direct Optimisation of Description Length", Proc.ECCV2002, Vol.3, pp.3-20.
- ICCV 2001: Joint winner of Marr Prize:
- Kentaro Toyama and Andrew Blake, "Probabilistic Tracking in a Metric Space"
- ICCV 2003: Joint winner of Marr Prize
- "Image-based Rendering using Image-based Priors"
Andrew Fitzgibbon, Yonatan Wexler, Andrew Zisserman. Pages 1176-1183.
- CVPR 2003 Best Paper prize:
- Rob Fergus, Pietro Perona, and Andrew Zisserman, "Object Class Recognition by Unsupervised Scale-Invariant Learning"