"I don't believe I can really do without teaching. The reason is, I have to have something so that when I don't have any ideas and I'm not getting anywhere I can say to myself, 'At least I'm living; at least I'm doing something; I'm making some contribution' - it's just psychological." - Richard Feynman.
Other teaching (not comprehensive)
- I offer Undergraduate Projects and carry out supervisions for Advisees in Mathematics.
- Lecturer on Communicable Diseases and Immunisation module. Students on this course can download this MATLAB code to investigate the properties of the simple SIR model. Download and extract this ZIP archive, then type 'sir_gui' at the MATLAB command prompt when all files are in the working directory.
- Lecturer on The Helsinki Summer School on Mathematical Ecology and Evolution 2014: Dynamics of Infectious Diseases.
- Lecturer on Food, Water & Environmental borne disease diagnosis, surveillance & outbreak investigation.
- Lecturer on Winter School in Network Theory and Applications.